Monday, February 1, 2010

January Receipts

For the past 8 months I have been saving all of my grocery receipts and adding up the amount I spend and save every month, just out of curiosity. So, I am ready to make public my January receipts. First, I have some excuses things you should know.
  • This includes my purchases in January for 2010 which includes presents for Brianna for Christmas 2010 and my gifts for my Secret Sister for 2010.
  • It does include Walgreens, but not Rite Aid. It's too confusing to figure out with each receipt how much I actually paid out of pocket at Rite Aid.
  • I am totally embarrassed at how much I spent. Don't hold it against me.
Final shopping total - $1,072.24.
OOP - $245.44
Saved - $826.80 (about 77%)

February is going to be so much lower!!

No comments: