Saturday, February 20, 2010

Walgreens


Gillette Fusion razor
SP $8.99. Minus $4.00 coupon. Received $4.00 RR. FP - $0.99

Raspberry thin mints

RP $1.29. SP/FP - $0.84

Cadbury eggs

RP/FP - $2.99

Final shopping total - $15.81
OOP - $3.81
Saved - $12.00 (about 76%)
Received $4.00 in RR.

Okay, as you can see, I do also have the tendency to splurge at times. I needed a couple of filler items so I could use RR to pay for this transaction so of course I went straight to the marked down Valentine's candy and then really splurged on Cadbury eggs. Those are Stephen's favorites and I buy them once a year for him at Easter. For some reason, they're one of the first things to go after Easter and I can't always find them on sale so I just go for broke and pay full price for them.

2 comments:

'Tracey Garner said...

Yum!! Cadbury Eggs!!! My big thing right now is Quaker Quakes Rice Snack...ranch flavored. Never see a coupon for them though:-(

Amanda said...

There was a GREAT coupon for them a while back in January I think - $0.75 off and Lowes Food had them on closeout for $1.00 so they were free (Lowes doubles coupons). I went through one bag of the ranch ones in like an hour. So good!!