Friday, March 5, 2010

Food Lion

Food Lion has seriously lowered some of their prices, you guys! I guess it's a new marketing campaign since they don't double coupons (and refuse to). Their produce was a marked difference from the other stores around here. Just so you know.


Fuji apples
RP $1.69/lb. SP $1.29/lb. FP - $2.08 (These are about $0.50/lb cheaper than other stores in our area - when I last checked.)

Bananas

RP $0.50/lb. FP - $0.67 (These are about $0.19/lb cheaper than other stores in our area - when I last checked)

Bumble Bee tuna

RP $1.19. SP $0.50. Minus $0.55 coupon. FP - Free (This was the coupon for the pouch tuna. I only got one because I bought the canned and didn't know if the coupon would scan. It did with no problem.)

Final shopping total - $4.65
OOP - $2.77
Saved - $1.88 (about 40%)

No comments: