Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mail Call


Vocalpoint sent a free sample of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal. It actually looks pretty good!

Cream of Wheat sample. I got Maple Brown Sugar because - yum! It also came with a $1.00 coupon.

A rebate check from Dulcolax. (No longer available)

My check from Rite Aid Rebates. This was actually my check from January. It's for $29.99 so I'm kind of thinking about just buying a $30 Rite Aid gift card with it, and using that for my next few purchases. What do you think about that? If you haven't signed up for SCR, you SHOULD. There is absolutely no reason not to and it's so easy!!

2 comments:

Lottie Dah said...

when you open the Kashi cereal, you will find a coupon for a free box + 3 coupons to "share" for $1.50 off heart to heart cereal OR crackers...my kiddos loved it!

Amanda said...

Thanks Loretta - I noticed that when I opened it and offered those coupons to any reader who wants them on the post after this one. I think it looks good, I just haven't had a chance to taste it yet! :)