Saturday, April 10, 2010

Harris Teeter


Nescafe Taster's choice
RP $1.19. Minus Free coupon. FP - Free

Sunchips

RP $3.79. SP $3.50. Minus Free coupon. FP - Free

Strawberries
(1 lb)
RP $3.99. SP/FP - $1.25

Oscar Mayer turkey bacon

RP $3.49. SP $0.99. Minus $0.75 coupon. FP - Free

Minus Fresh Foods Rewards of $5.00.

I'm not sure about the final shopping total on this. Something strange happened at the end of my checkout.

My receipt said I reached 40 Fresh Rewards points and therefore took $5.00 off my order. But my final total was only $1.39. So of course since it was negative they couldn't give me money (although in mom's experience they will give you money!). I have no idea what these Fresh Rewards points are. I searched all over the HT website and the Internet and couldn't find anything about them. Does anyone know what they are? I'm kind of upset that my -$5 was wasted on a trip where I was only going to have to pay $1.39 OOP. It does say I used $12.60 in coupons but that's all I can figure out. At least I didn't have to pay anything at all, that's always nice!

No comments: