Friday, April 16, 2010

Mail Call


$5.00 from Consumer Opinion Institute which I have talked about before. It did come with a survey which I will fill out and send back to them.

When I got my $15 Visa reward card from Rite Aid for purchasing $50 worth of P&G items, I also qualified for this $100 coupon book from P&G. The coupons all expire in 2011, and although I can't use all of them probably, I'm still going to make good use of many of them!

Sample of Puffs tissues from Vocalpoint. Also included are $0.50 coupons for me to share with you guys (expiration 7/31/10) so if you want one let me know!

The best mail I got this week - a $50 check from another survey company I've been a member of for a long time - Global Test Market. This is not my first check from them, but my first in a while because I kept forgetting to take the surveys. You take surveys which earn you points which you then cash out. Easy enough! Go Sign Up!! Who doesn't want a $50 check in their mailbox??

No comments: