Saturday, June 5, 2010

Deal Alert!

Wow, I am STOKED about this deal I just found. Has anyone ever heard of Medco Health Store online? They have a ton of products on there, from aspirin to diapers to makeup. Right now if you are purchasing something for the first time you can use FIRST10 as a discount code to get $10 automatically off your order!

This is what I ordered:
  • Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner
  • 6-pack of Schick razors
  • Seventh Generation baby wipes (70-count)

Final total - $1.26!!! That does include shipping! It was kind of hard for me to narrow down what I wanted to get - there is so much stuff, plus the fact I didn't really need anything specifically. But these are things I can always use, and I'm actually almost out of all three of these things.

They also have a lot of items on clearance right now which makes for better deals. Go check it out - you won't believe the stuff they have! When you enter the discount code it won't show up right away unless you click on the button that says something about "estimate" the cost. I can't remember exactly what it says. But this code definitely does work.

Let me know if you use it and get something for a great deal!!

No comments: