Friday, June 4, 2010

Diaper Deals

Hey, I have two new 10-point codes for the Pampers Gifts to Grow program:

FBMemorialDay10
JunFacebook2010

Also, I wanted to remind everyone (if you didn't know already) about the Huggies deal at Rite Aid this month. From now until June 26, purchase 1 Jumbo pack diapers, pull-ups training pants or GoodNites youth pants and receive a $2.00 rebate. I purchased a pack today - regular price is $11.99, sale price is $8.99. I'll get a $2.00 rebate, bringing it to $6.99 and I used a $3.00 Huggies coupon from ,coupons.com (look under "household") bringing the total to $3.99 for a 36-pack of diapers ($0.11 per diaper). The rebate is good all month - not sure about the sale price. And the $3.00 coupons go FAST so if you need them you might want to check this right away!

No comments: