Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Stuff

I have added a new page called "Couponing 101". This is the very basics of couponing and hopefully will answer a LOT of your questions.

http://thefrugalreport.blogspot.com/p/couponing-101.html

If you are looking at my actual blog it is at the top of the page. I have also added new definitions to the sidebar if you want to check those out.

PLEASE let me know what you think of the new page. Does it answer your questions? Is it confusing? Is there something I left out? Talk to me!

2 comments:

'Tracey Garner said...

I love your pages. Also when I send my friends to your blog this helps them find the how to make stuff easy. Your couponing page is great. My grand total for the week was GROCERIES $484 SPENT $126. Not bad, and I won't have to go probably until the next coupon promotion.

Amanda said...

That is great Tracey! Here's hoping you will find true love with coupons :)