Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Planning

Okay Loretta... I am back on menu planning thanks to you. Loretta suggested that I do $100 menu planning for the month. Well, it's a little late now but I absolutely want to get menu planning down in the next couple of years. Hunter's meals are easy right now but Brianna eats with us so I want to make sure we're eating regular meals. I've not had to do menu planning consistently in the past because of not working I can be much more flexible, but I'm going to do it this week! So... this week's meals are as follows:

Monday:
  • Breakfast - Pear coffee cake (thanks to mom!)
  • Lunch - sandwiches
  • Dinner - Creamy Chicken and Noodles
Tuesday:
  • Breakfast - blueberry muffins (unless there is coffee cake left)
  • Lunch - cheese quesadillas
  • Dinner - Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Wednesday:
  • Breakfast - blueberry muffins
  • Lunch - eating at mom and dad's, Cranberry Cookies
  • Dinner - On Your Own - it's a church night!
Thursday:
  • Breakfast - strawberry muffins
  • Lunch - cheese quesadillas
  • Dinner - Mystery Shop at Sonic restaurant
Friday:
  • Breakfast - strawberry muffins
  • Lunch - sandwich
  • Dinner - Basil Chicken Parmigiana
Weekend left open so we can meal plan based on whatever we want!

Is anyone else doing meal planning this week? Let me know what you're making!

No comments: