Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hiatus

You may or may not have noticed a recent lag in posts on here. Not only have I been sick all week, but our family is going through a lot of different transition and the blog is just taking a backseat right now. So, sorry to everyone who usually goes by my Super Doubles list. I did make it to the Teeter yesterday but only to get a couple of things. I really haven't even looked at my coupons. I've only been to Walgreens once in the past 2 1/2 weeks and not to Rite Aid at all in that time! It just goes to show that even the biggest lover of coupons can't do it constantly!

All that to say, thanks to my sis, here are some more coupon matchups for you since I don't even know if I'll get around to it this week!

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner SP $1.50 - $1 coupon = free

Muellers macaroni 8 oz. RP $.99 - $1/2 coupon = free

Log Cabin syrup SP $1.99 - $1 coupon = free

McCormick Perfect Pinch seasonings SP $1.50 - $1 coupon = free

Freschetta frozen pizza SP $5 - $1 coupon = $3

Bailey's Irish Cream creamer RP $2.19 - $1 coupon = $.19

No comments: