Saturday, May 28, 2011

CoverGirl 50th Anniversary

For a while now, I have been a part of the BzzAgent team, which is a website that allows you to get a sneak peek at new "toys" before they are launched. One time I received the brand new mascara system from L'Oreal that was supposed to make your eyelashes longer. Unfortunately, in the middle of testing that product, I had a baby (Brianna), and I quit checking my updates and everything. I'd like to get back into it, which means you may see more posts about specific brands, especially if I get to product test something. So there's your warning.

You can check out CoverGirl on Facebook by going here. By joining "My CoverGirl" you can win some great prizes! If you create a spring flower bouquet, you could win a Liquiline Blast Eyeliner! And if you tell CoverGirl how you celebrate your unique beauty you could win a VIP trip for 2 to the 2011 ESSENCE Music Festival presented by Coca-Cola. So cool! You have to be a My CoverGirl member to win though!



All you have to do is go to the CoverGirl Facebook page, click "Like", and follow the directions. So easy! Let me know if you are one of the lucky winners!

No comments: