Friday, September 2, 2011

$100 Grocery Challenge

Wow, I can't believe it, but August has come and gone already, so let's see if we made our $100 grocery challenge this month...

MADE IT!!

Final shopping total - $278.94
OOP - $84.46
Saved -$194.48 (about 70%)

This does include purchases made from farmers markets, roadside produce stands and a friend who sells me eggs.

Also, remember I am now doing a Walgreens/Rite Aid challenge, basically just wanting to make enough money throughout the month doing miscellaneous things to make up for any purchases I make at drug stores.

In August, I spent $80.25.

I made $73.75 through Ebay. I made $127.01 in checks from rebates, mystery shopping, and online surveys.

So technically, I didn't pay anything for any of my drug store purchases!

How did you do in August?

No comments: