Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bounce It Off Millions


I love any product that makes my life easier. Enter the Bounce Dryer Bar. I got one at a Super Doubles event about a year ago, and it was free, so of course I wanted to test it out. After a month of use, I bought another one that was very inexpensive because I knew I was going to want another one. I love the simplicity of them, I love that it is one less thing you have to worry about with laundry. So when I had the opportunity to blog about this "Bounce It Off Millions" event, I definitely wanted to do it!

Bounce is giving you the opportunity to have millions of people weigh in on a decision of your own. What's something you've been struggling to decide - for example, where to take your next anniversary trip? Whether to paint your bathroom green or brown? Wouldn't it be so cool to have millions of people help you make that decision?

Go to facebook.com/bounce and Click on "Bounce It Off Millions". Submit the decision you are wanting to make. They will turn your question into a poll, and from there, thousands of people will help you make your decision!


Bounce will then choose four of the most interesting decisions to be made, and they will feature those four decisions in a Facebook ad. At that point your decision, if chosen, would go out to the entire Facebook community - over 150 million people! The contest ends on September 17, so start thinking of a question to post!

Fans of Bounce on Facebook can also enter into sweepstakes to win two Bounce dryer sheets - one for you, and one to give to a friend. There will be 5,000 winners.

I think if I were going to pose a question to the Bounce Facebook wall it would be - "Should we get heated ceramic tiles when we redo our master bathroom?" Although I think we are pretty much decided on THAT answer, it would be cool to see what thousands of people would say!

I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments: