Monday, October 10, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday (October 10) - Husband and kids are OYO because I have ladies group at church, but I can tell you I'm making: apples and caramel dip, chips and chili dip, and mini cherry cheesecakes for sure; I may come up with something else at the last minute :)
Tuesday - Cola Chicken, green beans, not sure what bread; also I'm going to do the chicken in the crock pot because we have a witnessing class at church this week
Wednesday - Calzones (I used to use Pillsbury pizza crust for these but now I use homemade pizza dough), corn
Thursday - Pork chops made two ways (one for hubby, one for me), rice, biscuits
Friday - Overnight French Toast, bacon/sausage/toast (did not get to make this last week like I was supposed to)

So what's for dinner at your house this week?

No comments: