Saturday, October 29, 2011

Try Me Free Rebates

I was at Walmart the other day and spotted these "Try Me Free" stickers. I don't normally shop the baby food aisle (I don't even have a child that eats baby food) but for some reason I was lurking around the baby food section in Walmart and saw these. Of course I snagged them, and now I want to share with you just in case you want to snag them as well!


1) Gerber Graduates fruit splashers - Up to a $3.15 refund (they are $2.50 at our Walmart). Offer ends 1/15/12.

2) Gerber Yogurt Blends - Up to a $3.49 refund (They are $2.98 at Walmart). Offer ends 5/31/12.


If you get both of these, PLEASE remember to get them in two transactions. Each rebate requires you to send the original store receipt to get the refund. And hey, if you can't use these items, how about purchasing them, donating them to a needy cause or family you know, and still sending in the rebate to get your money back? Win-win situation!

No comments: