Monday, February 6, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Our family has been going through some health issues recently, so last Tuesday we were placed on a dairy-free diet. So basically our entire menu for last week went out the window! I can't believe how hard it has been to cook without using any cheese. I am grateful this is temporary but for the next few weeks our menus will reflect this dietary change. If anyone has any yummy dairy-free recipes will you please share!?

Monday (February 6) - Crockpot barbecue, green beans

Tuesday - Mystery shop for dinner

Wednesday - Pot roast, biscuits

Thursday - Mystery shop for dinner

Friday - French toast, venison sausage, bacon

So what are you eating this week!?

Edit: I changed it up a bit because I got a phone call just now to do a mystery shop tomorrow night for dinner. Who am I to turn down an opportunity to eat for free?? :)

No comments: