Friday, April 13, 2012

Food Lion and Savingstar

I have talked about the Savingstar program here before, but I am pleased now that they seem to be teaming up with different chains of stores! I checked my coupons this morning and had some new ones that are exclusive to Food Lion. This came in handy for me because I happened to need two of these items.

One coupon is for Food Lion pancake syrup (24 oz). Syrup was actually on my grocery list, so I bought this. The price at the Aberdeen Food Lion is $1.97. The coupon is for $0.50 back when you buy one syrup.

Another coupon is for $0.40 back when you buy Food Lion brand waffles.

They also have $0.50 back when you buy Food Lion brand orange juice.

And another one I found useful: $0.75 back when you buy any Food Lion brand cereal. My kids love the "Tasteeos" cereal (Cheerios knock-off!) and when you buy it in the bulk size it's only $2.99 ($0.09/oz) which is super cheap.

If you think any of those coupons would be useful to you, you should join Savingstar. Don't forget, you just load the coupons to your grocery card and then shop as usual. It can't get any easier!


No comments: