Thursday, May 27, 2010

Harris Teeter


No Yolks (x3)
RP $2.29. SP $1.15 (Used a raincheck). Minus $0.75 coupon. FP - Free

Shedd's Country Crock butter sticks

RP $1.65. SP $0.82. Minus $0.40 coupon. FP - $0.02

Mentos candy
RP $0.85. SP/FP - $0.50

Final shopping total - $6.90
OOP - $0.42
Saved - $6.48 (about 94%)

I had to buy the Mentos because the store owed me $0.12. The cashier looked like she was about to have a heart attack when that happened, so I quickly assured her I'd buy some candy to make up the difference. Looking at my receipt, I notice she gave me the senior citizens discount too. Sweet!!

Oh yeah, the baby in the picture. Brianna loves playing with the balloons in line. The manager came to me today and said, "Would your baby like a balloon?" I laughed and said, "Oh, no, thank you." All I could think was, "$$$$". She said, "No, we have balloons for the kids and it would only take a second to blow one up. Yes! It entertained Bri the rest of our short wait at the store and the whole way home. Love it!

No comments: