Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mail Call


Check from Rite Aid Rebates. That's always good!

Nursing Care sample from Target. I guess they just ran out of all the samples. It includes cooling gel pads and treatment sleeves for nursing moms. Also has a coupon but I don't think I'll be buying them. I'll definitely use this sample in a few months though!

Coupon for a free box of Cheerios! This is from the program Pampers Gifts to Grow. If you haven't heard of this, you should REALLY check it out. Don't have kids in diapers? Doesn't matter. Don't buy Pampers brand? Doesn't matter. I got all my codes from other blogs and entered them. When I got 200 points I spent them on a box of Cheerios because Bri eats them all day long. So what I was thinking is - who doesn't want free stuff? Other rewards that may interest you are Shutterfly rewards, magazine subscriptions, mascara, and gift cards, although most of the rewards are aimed toward children of course.

If people will use the codes, I will start posting them on here. That way we can all rack up points together. I don't know about you but I would LOVE a Barnes & Noble gift card (2700 points) or even just another box of Cheerios (200 points). The Cheerios were a limited time offer so I'm sure they do things like that frequently. I will let you know when I come across codes. Go make your account now! You have NOTHING to lose!

No comments: