Saturday, May 29, 2010

Huggies Enjoy the Ride

The other day I posted about the program that Pampers has for redeeming codes to get rewards. Huggies also has a similar program called Huggies Enjoy the Ride rewards. I am also able to get lots of these reward codes online rather than actually buying the diapers, so I wanted to share them with you just in case anyone is interested in doing this program as well. Right now I have 193 points, and only two or three codes have actually been entered from Huggies diapers. At 207 points I am going to redeem my points for Huggies Little Swimmers Swimpants I think. Anyway, here is a list of codes that you can enter right now to get you started. Three of these were expired when I entered them and I forgot to note which those were, so I'm sorry about that.

BRSJTFPNPXPQPGB – 5 points
BXZWTNJFSLHCPGB – 5 points
BDTWBWZGNZKQPGB – 5 points
BDTXQTXPHPGXPGB – 5 points
BHGKFQLRTLMPPGB – 5 points
BDGTWXSQBJTXPGB – 5 points
BFCWDQLZKNPMPGB – 5 points
BFHFCXTSNWHKPGB – 5 points
BGTRQWCSXXZRPGB – 5 points
HKNZJZGMDNKBPGB – 5 points
MLXRCCNRWKKWPGB – 5 points
PLWGFZRJNXFWPGB – 5 points
BJBNWFHCHRFFPGB – 5 points
BFJCWFCCTFPPPGB – 5 points
BFRJWLQPSGZJPGB – 5 points
BFSJXBBWQDCCPGB – 5 points
PQKXBRXMDTBWPGB – 5 points
WHTZHNBDQFXKPGB – 5 points
XZRSSFHSQGFLTMN – 5 points
KDPPZRMXXSHCXKP – 3 points
BFJZZGBBNBGPPGB – 5 points
BFMJCPNQCJBNPGB – 5 points
BGGCLHNZGFZZPGB – 5 points

No comments: