Saturday, July 24, 2010

Swagbucks

I forgot to mention this - I received my first reward from Swagbucks. A long, long time ago I blogged about Swagbucks. I don't know if you guys think it's a scam, or too good to be true, or you just don't want to search through something other than Google, but I just want to make sure you know this website is for real. Go check out the blog I wrote the first time if you don't remember, and then sign up!

I have a couple of thousand Swagbucks right now in my account that I could redeem, I just haven't. But a few weeks ago I decided to redeem 700 SB to get $5 through Paypal. I mean, I realize $5 isn't winning the lottery or anything but also keep in mind the only thing I did to earn that was search for stuff on the Internet. I made Swagbucks my homepage so I don't forget to use it. Anyway, my point is the money came through Paypal within just a couple of business days, so if you were curious to see if this search engine is legit, it is. And I definitely recommend using it!

No comments: