Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Harris Teeter Triples

It's been rough doing Harris Teeter match-ups because they are having problems with Express Lane. You can go to some other websites (Southern Savers, A Full Cup, etc.) to see what the supposed weekly ad is, but with Express Lane being down that means you can't check our local prices. It really stinks because that's how I usually do my match-ups on Tuesday nights before the sales start on Wednesdays.

So with that being said, since I can't really help you out in that department, I want to remind everyone to please add your e-VIC coupons to your e-VIC card!!

How do I do that?
From the Harris Teeter website, sign in. If you haven't created an online account you will have to do that first. On the left side of the screen you will see a button that says "e-VIC". Click on that and it will take you to a page where, if you scroll down, you will see a button that says "e-VIC coupons". Click on that and it will show you all the coupons available.

Why e-VIC coupons are awesome:
Right now I have a coupon from the newspaper for $0.50/2 Betty Crocker fruit snacks. This week at Harris Teeter, that will triple, meaning that coupon is worth $1.50/2 fruit snacks. BUT, I also have an e-VIC coupon saved to my card for $0.50/2 fruit snacks. Now, that coupon won't double or triple, but heck, it's an extra $0.50 off my fruit snacks!

Betty Crocker fruit snacks
Regular price - $2.99
Sale price - $2.00
- $0.50/2 coupon tripled
- $0.50 e-VIC coupon
Final price - $1.00 each - savings of approximately 67%!

Remember, anything over 50% should be considered awesome savings!

So go check out your e-VIC coupons. You don't have to remember to do anything about them after you save them one time, so they are absolutely worth clicking on!

No comments: