Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kohl's

No, I'm not starting to post a lot of department store deals! But we have a new Kohl's, and last week my Mom gave me a $10 gift card that came to her in the mail. I was very grateful because for some reason I didn't get one in my mailbox!

Today I went to the store to use my about-to-expire $10 card. While I was there I was asked to take a survey on the store for customer feedback. In doing so I earned some 20% off coupons as well! So here's what I got:

Crayola glitter glue pens. Ours are almost all gone so we will need these for crafts!
Regular price - $4.99. On sale for $3.49.

New cup for the kids to share. Both of our kids chew through their cups for some reason, so we're always needing new ones but we're too cheap to actually pay for them.
Regular price - $8.00. On sale for $5.60.

Yankee candle. Just bought this to put me over the $10 mark.
Regular price - $1.99. On sale for $1.49.

Subtotal - $10.58
Minus the 20% discount and $10 gift card...
Final price - $0.49
Savings of - $14.52.

Now you can't beat that kind of shopping! :)

No comments: