Thursday, March 15, 2012

Make Your Own

Yellow armpit stain remover!!

Where do these yellow stains come from? Deodorant? Sweat? I have no idea, but they make me sad.

But you know what makes me happy? Yes, Pinterest, again. When I saw this stain remover specifically used on yellow armpit stains, I went through my closet and got out six of my white shirts with stains on them to test this recipe. I know I was pleased with the results - I think you will be making this recipe very soon!!

What you'll need:
  • Dawn dishwashing liquid (I used one teaspoon)
  • Hydrogen peroxide (I used two tablespoons)
  • Baking soda (I used one tablespoon)


 Mix the ingredients into a small bowl. Scrub with a laundry brush into the stains, just to kind of work it in there. Leave it alone for one hour, then launder as usual.



I know those pictures aren't the best quality ever, but you should be able to tell a difference. Amazing! And super easy to do - my favorite! Next on my list - Stephen's side of the closet! :)

Original information for this recipe from here.

No comments: