Monday, February 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Whoa... been a while since I remembered to do this! I've got to get back in the habit of posting meal plans so I'm holding myself accountable.

Monday, February 4 - Stew beef with biscuits

Tuesday - Family is OYO (I have a coupon class to teach)

Wednesday - Calzones, broccoli

Thursday - Angel hair pasta with chicken, cheese bread

Friday - We'll be attending a birthday party for dinner

Saturday - We'll be attending a Sweetheart Banquet at church for dinner

2 comments:

Lynn Hasty said...

Amanda, thanks so much for doing the class tonight! You have got me in the mood to organize my coupons again! You are so knowledgeable!! I am very impressed. It was nice to meet you in person!

xoxo
Lynn

Amanda said...

I had a blast! Thanks for sharing your blogs with me. Just by perusing them in a few minutes I believe we would get along magnificently if we had time to hang out again! I do have two other blogs I would love for you to check out. One is a personal family blog - http://thetalbertreport.blogspot.com and the other is my cooking blog - http://therecipereport.blogspot.com. Let's stay in touch!