Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mail Call

For those of you who don't read my personal blog, my husband and I were struck down with the Norovirus this week. That meant no shopping and definitely no blogging!! Here are some things I got in the mail over the last few days though - some great stuff!!


Rebate check from Suave. You can't still purchase the products for this rebate but you could still qualify as long as you saved your receipts. You have until 3/15/10 to mail in your request.

Rebate check from Gerber. I just happened upon Gerber Yogurt Blends one day in the store and they had a Try Me Free sticker on them so I bought them! Unfortunately when I got home I realized the rebate offer had ended about 1 week prior to my purchase. I still mailed in the required information and just received my check! According to mom this is not normal so I'm especially excited.

Rebate check from Clorox Greenworks. I can't find the rebate form on their website anymore - it may not be valid anymore.

Rebate check from Nestle Good Start formula. The best thing about this was that I got a GINORMOUS can of formula (over 30 oz) and they just sent me a check for it. Sweet! That stuff is EXPENSIVE. Anyway, this rebate is ongoing so this is a great one.

Coupon for a Free bottle of any Excedrin product (up to $5.99). To get this great coupon, go here. If you want a $2.00 coupon, answer "Excedrin". If you want a FREE coupon, answer anything except Excedrin. The $2.00 coupon prints out but the free one is mailed to you. You can take this survey twice, so might as well do both ways!!

Coupon for a free can of Baby's Only organic toddler formula. For this sample you have to call in your information. Call 614-898-9758, select option #3 and follow the instructions. You'll have to give your mailing address and such to a machine. The website I got this from actually said the sample is a single-serve pouch that makes one 8-oz bottle but the coupon is for one free can - any kind, any size.

Coupon for $1.50 off any one package of Kellogg's fruit flavored snacks. I got this from Vocalpoint. Vocalpoint is a website that I've been a member of for a while. I keep hearing magnificent reviews about it - the coupons and samples you receive, but so far I've not been impressed. Still, any coupons are better than none.

Coupon booklet from Betty Crocker. You have to sign up for at least one of their newsletters. Here are the coupons included:
  • $1.00/2 Betty Crocker cookie mixes
  • $1.00/2 Betty Crocker frosting
  • $1.00/2 Betty Crocker brownie mixes
  • $1.00/2 Betty Crocker pouch potatoes
  • $1.00/2 Betty Crocker warm delights
  • $1.00 Green Giant frozen bagged vegetables
  • $1.00/2 Cheerios cereal
  • $1.00/2 Bisquick
  • $1.00/2 Fruit by the Foot
  • $1.00/8 Yoplait
Another P&G Brand Sampler pack. This one had all the same coupons as the last one I got, but just had a Prilosec sample and a Pampers sample (3 diapers).

Go Get 'Em!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!! i signed up for the excedrin coupon. perfect timing - i'm out of tylenol and what not. you are awesome.

Amanda said...

Awesome! I think it took about 2 weeks or less for my coupon to come. Don't get a headache before then! :)

'Tracey Garner said...

I use to sign up for free samples all the time. Got Lilly some Biljack dog food sample one time. Now that is all she will eat, and that stuff is expensive. LOL