Thursday, June 14, 2012

Free Printable - C is For Clown

 I am loving these free printable packs that other moms create. I have no creative juices flowing, but I can certainly follow directions from other people!

I found another free printable from Confessions of a Homeschooler. You can download the pack from here. Honestly, most of the activities were too young for Brianna (3 years, 1 month old) so I only printed out the ones I knew she would enjoy.

Brianna actually loves the number order puzzles from these printables even though they are very simple since they just go to the number 10. So I printed it out just for her enjoyment.


 She loves working with dry erase markers. These are pages that I like to slip into transparent sheets and she can draw on them with dry erase markers, and then we can erase them and do them again another time. She's never done tracing like this, unless Connect the Dots counts, and she thought it was so cool!

Although we are in the "Why??" stage right now. She kept asking me, "But why is the clown going to his tent? Why is he going this way?" I know, sweetheart, why doesn't the clown just go in a darn straight line! :)


We also did the cutting activity that comes with this pack but I didn't take pictures because I was supervising! There are lines on a paper that you are supposed to cut exactly on the lines. Brianna just cut the paper into tiny little pieces but I don't really care because she loves to cut stuff up.

I'm so glad stuff like this can be downloaded for free. That is awesome of people to share their skills with people like me!

No comments: